Now, Wrike users can access Reports on iOS and Android tablets and phones, anytime, anywhere.
New: Experience Real-Time Reports on Your Phone or Tablet
- Convenient: Great for meetings, client visits, commutes, or travel.
- Fast: Move from an Inbox notification to a shared Report in 1 click.
- Presentation-ready: Cast or project Reports & Dashboards to large screen monitors from your phone or tablet.
As a bonus, an additional new, mobile-first feature is being introduced on each platform:
- Android: Combined Graphical & Table Charts on the same screen.
- iOS: New Side-by-Side Reports with an editing pane for Tasks or Projects on the same screen.
Combined Graphical / Table Reports on Android
Here is an example of a combined graphical/table report on a tablet. Next to it is an example of a graphical report on a phone.
Reports with Editable Task / Project Pane on Same Screen, on iOS
Below is an example of reports on iOS devices.
Note: Table reports are accessible on both Android and iOS versions. Graphical reports are currently available on Android.
Fully Leverage Wrike Capabilities on Mobile
- Manage Requests (recently released): Submit & manage Requests as tasks or projects.
- Collaborate: Respond to urgent @ mentions.
- Dashboards: Monitor workflow in personal and shared Dashboards.
- Track Time^: Track actual time spent to compare & optimize repeat work.
Board View & Dynamic Request Form (Android)
*Board, Timeline and Workload views available on Android.
Quick Poll: Using Mobile and Voice Technology
How would you like to use Wrike Mobile and voice-assistant technologies?
Tell us in this Quick Poll
Wrike Users Love Mobile
* Reports are available for Business, Enterprise and Wrike for Marketer plans. To view a report on mobile, you must first create a report on the desktop version.
^ Time tracking is available on Wrike Professional, Business, Enterprise and Wrike for Marketers plans.